FAQ For Physicians
1. Is there a fee or any cost to sign up with TLC?
There are no costs and no fees whatsoever!
2. What if I have to travel away from home for an assignment?
All costs of travel, airfare, rental car, as well as lodging are all provided for all our locum assignments.
3. Do I need to carry my own malpractice insurance?
TLC provides at no charge malpractice insurance from an "A" rated carrier for all assignments.
4. Does TLC offer permanent placements as well?
Yes, we offer direct permanent placement services .Also, locum tenens work can provide a physician with the opportunity to check out a practice before signing a long term contract with the employer.
5. Is there a minimum or maximum length of coverage I can request?
Locum tenens physicians can cover for any length of need … one day., a week., a month.. or even years.
6. What types of healthcare facilities does TLC cover?
TLC works with any type of facility that uses physicians. Government and private hospitals, urgent care centers, ERs, and primary care centers as well as clinics devoted to any and all medical specialties.